Glitter People Pt. 2//Photography


 Tonight I bring the second part of "Glitter People". This second part features my 10-year old brother who I call R. Here are something's he wants you to know about him.
  1. He enjoys hearing my rants about teenagehood and growth (he likes knowing what his older siblings are up to in life)
  2. R is always cheering up people who are struggling with anything
  3. He likes to draw and is willing to help me with the silliest of ideas 
  4. He doesn't like fairs where they have a variety of animals displayed for the public (" They are not supposed to be here, and look! They bring all of them in dark trucks" "They deserve to be free")
  5. He supports everyone regardless of sex/gender/sexuality (His opinions are his own)
Yeah, he's pretty amazing. Anyways here are the pictures I took. LATER♦








posted on

Post a Comment