Im BACK!

Well, you probably noticed that I've been gone for a few weeks. My excuse? Final projects, assessments, tests, tests, tests, finals. Today (after what seemed like forever) I took my last two finals. One hour and 40 minutes of History and Geometry. Now I'm back ready for summer and to connect with you, our dear reader. During my unwanted "break" I was able to reflect on what I wanted my writing to be like. I want to give you guys more of an insight into my head; tell you my thoughts and ideas and things that we all have but can't always express. I also want to hear more about ALL OF YOU! Every single person who reads our wonderful mag. You are the ones who make this magazine so special, you should be part of it! I don't want this to be just like another mag that doesn't focus on their readers. I want to have more of a connection with you-how cheesy am I being right now? I'll try to include more in-depth talks about issues/problems that we all face as teenagers and people; issues that are sometimes overlooked, ignored. Fun activities shouldn't be excluded either, we all have a "child" inside us and this summer I'll try to tell you all about fun stuff you can do (all credits to my little brother). We shouldn't forget how to have fun in the silliest ways or act childish, not be so serious all the time. These are just certain plans and I hope you all are as excited as I am to bring more things to magazine. Our whole team continues working to create a wonderful space and community for you. 
Later,
-Laura 

Picture credits to Ida (@aeronaustik on istagram) 
posted on

Post a Comment