Glossier Craze // Beauty


So recently the new cult brand Glossier has made its sweeps around the beauty community; but are their products really worth it? Autumn, our Later writer, says YES! 


I usually use Glossier's Milky Jelly Cleanser in the shower, it really does wonders to my skin. It just makes it nice and soft as well as pimple-resistant moisturizing. I use a little face massager that I bought at Sephora for $6. 


I then move onto using Glossier's Priming Moisturizer to moisturize and prep my face for using Glossier's Skin Tint. I apply the skin tint onto my face directly with a beauty blender. I then blend it around my face to get an even but perfected skin look. It's dewey and not heavy at all. 


I move on to using Glossier's Coconut Balm Dotcom to not only moisturize, but prep for a matte lip. I apply the regular Balm Dotcom as needed for the rest of the day if needed. 



Using these products is an absolute blessing to my face and brings not only amazing looks but also amazing skincare. As Glossier says, skincare first, makeup second. 

See you LATER!!!
-Autumn-










posted on

Post a Comment