HINDS//MUSIC

Hinds. The. Band.
I have never so quickly fallen into love/obsession/love with a band. Hinds truly transports you to an ethereal dream world. Listening to their music feels like you are floating on an ocean. They are often compared to Girlpool, Twin Peaks, and Chastity Belt, so if you're fans of any of those bands you'll find your heart invested in Hinds as fast as me. 
Hinds is a spanish indie rock band that was formed in Madrid which consists of four girls (who are adorable and are half the reason why I love them so much). Stalking their social media makes me wish I had a pastel pink electric guitar and my own girl band to go along with it.
Their first official album is called "Leave Me Alone". This was written after the girls spent some time in Australia and dated some guys. Basically instead of just moping around after leaving them they put their girl power all into this album. ITS SOOOO GOOD. It takes you to their trip and through the ups/downs of the relationships.
Below is a cheat sheet for getting into Hinds. A little list of the best songs to really get you feeling them.
posted on

Post a Comment