STYLE||THE CLEAN CLOSET


Yeah, it can be hard keeping a clean neat wardrobe.  Like you know that feeling when you really want to wear that one shirt but you just can't seem to find it? This may take some work and effort but in the end it is all worth the trouble. I bring you, organizational closet. 

So in my room, I have the tinniest closet ever, this doesn't stop me from using my dresser and some shelves to my advantage. 

When you enter my room there is a clothing rack. I keep some cardigans and cover ups on it as well as all of my bags. 

clothing rack

stuff i have on my hangers at the moment

bags

more bags

Now time for the dresser. My dresser has three drawers. The top one has sweaters, second my t-shirts, and the last one are all the comfy clothes I'd be proud to call my PJs. 

t-shirts

sweaters

pjs!

My closet and shelves are located in the corner of my room and have most of the basics. Let's have a look at the shelves I use to keep my shorts, pants, underwear and socks.

Pants n Shorts!
I put my shorts on the top shelf in the summer and pants on the bottom. Then in winter it switches for convenience.

This is where I get ready every morning.

Socks, undies and below where I keep misc.

Inside the closet is where I keep my dresses, coats, extra cardigans, jewelry and shoes.

Inside the closet, feat. belt hook too!

Shoes on the shelves

I keep bracelets and rings in the bag and I hang my necklaces.

I think having a clean and organized closet can really help rid of some struggles in the morning while getting ready. It makes things much easier to find and to just grab. It does take a bit to maintain though.






posted on

Post a Comment